Building your future
Our Data Management unit understands each sponsor’s requirements will need a customized resourcing and financial models tailored to best fit their strategy.
Giving the increasing complexity of clinical trials nowadays, the clinical trial data is suffering an aggressive growth. This means there are much more data to be gathered, analysed and organized to comply with the regulatory requirements for safety monitoring.
Innovative eClinical technologies are essential to manage these requirements, reduce costs, and support faster decisions throughout the product development lifecycle.
Our solution for this complexity is our newest contracted partner, Merge, an IBM Company, which offers a fully integrated eCOS platform:
- Electronic Data Capture (EDC), FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliant, with Merge eClinical OS.
- Codification of medical terms and medication;
- Database development using different softwares;
- Case Report Forms development (paper CRF and eCRF);
- Standards Implementation (CDISC– CDASH, SDTM);
- Autoencoder for MedDRA
- Report/Export data
Collection and Information Processing:
- Advanced Reporting tool
- Inventory and Dispensing tool
- Electronic Patient Reported Outcomes (ePRO)
- Manage Image and Endpoint Adjudication
- Lab normal
- Training module
- Project specific WEB portals for Late Phase studies
Find out more about Merge eClinicalOS:
Our solution for the product development lifecycle complexity is our contracted partner, Merge, an IBM Company, which offers a fully integrated eCOS platform: