ExTra Site Manager
A new approach to improve data quality
Eurotrials developed its own approach to monitoring studies and improving data quality. With more than 20 years of experience, here is the ExTra Site Manager that acts exclusively in Eurotrials’ on-site studies.
It is not just about a Study Coordinator! Our Site Manager has line management support, and his key responsibilities are in full compliance with ICH GCP and his applicable SOPs:
- CRF data entry and query resolution
- Visit preparation according to study protocol
- Help investigator in pre-screening activities to identify patients
- Collecting and maintaining site staff and study documentation
- Collaboration in the preparation of audits/inspections and implementation of CAPAs
- Manage paperwork, electronic correspondence, and data
- Communication with CRA
- Improve protocol compliance
Site Managers trained by Eurotrials work at the sites independently of our CRAs and PMs and have a separate line management and reporting structure.
Improved data quality with timelier entry, faster recruitment, more patients recruited per site and better compliance to GCP Guidelines are the ExTra results. If you want to go further, enhancing results and costs savings, step into the next level with ExTra Adaptive Monitoring. Are you ready to take full advantage of technology?