The frontline of scientific communication
Ana Patacão, Global Director, Luís Veloso Portugal Country Manager, Catarina Alves, Portugal Medical Writer and Rodrigo Athanazio, Brazil Medical Advisor
An effective medical communication is a key factor to guarantee the regulatory approval of a product and to increase the scientific knowledge among healthcare professionals.
Eurotrials’ Medical Writing Unit is a well-experienced, dedicated and organized team which specializes in writing different types of technical documents and scoping several therapeutic areas in different geographic areas, covering European and Latin American regions.
Our accumulated experience of more than 20 years in different clinical stages of drug development offers a deep understanding and knowledge of the field, providing a strategic communication plan that integrates all the key materials in an concise and accurate way.
Every medical writer assigned to a project collaborates directly with clients and clinical experts to provide clear, well-structured and consistent documents, taking into account the quality standards, concerned clinical background, targeted audience and regulatory framework.
All documents developed by Eurotrials’ medical writers are compliant with the applicable national and international regulatory requirements (including FDA and EMA) and universally accepted guidelines (e.g., ICH-GCP, CONSORT and STROBE).
By Therapeutic Area:
Medical Writing Services
- Design or revision of clinical study synopsis (including the support in the definition of strategies for product clinical development)
- Design or revision of clinical study protocols
- Writing of scientific articles (original paper, reviews, other)
- Articles submission to journals including support in the selection of the appropriate Journal and peer review process
- Writing or revision of abstracts/summaries and posters to congresses or other events
- Planning, conduction and reporting of expert Panels/advisory boards
- Development of clinical study reports (CSR) according to the applicable ICH guidelines and regulatory requirements
- Variables definition for data collection tools (case report forms, patient reported outcomes, surveys)
- Writing of informed consent forms and other documentation addressed to the patient
- Replies to opinions issued by health authorities and ethics committees
- Literature search for systematic reviewer as a background for potential studies, as well as in the scope of health technology assessment (HTA) studies.