Phase IV / Late Phase
For over 20 years, Eurotrials has been conducting studies in Europe and Latin America for interventional phase IV. From product development to first market access and commercialization, we are your partner of choice for this key transitioning stage.
Our yearly presence at key-industry events provides a constant knowledge and understanding of latest trends and evolving landscape, allowing us to focus our activities in evidence-based, patient centred outcomes, underlying the market access purpose and benefiting patients with the latest front-edge medicines available.
Our Late Phase studies are:
- Retrospective data collection
- Health outcomes/ health economics
- Effectiveness comparatives
- REMS/safety outcomes
- Patient registry studies
- Disease registry
Eurotrials key differentiators for your drug development process:
- Dedicated experienced staff with global and local phase I-IV experience
- Dedicated team to non-interventional and real world evidence studies
- Regulatory affairs deep knowledge in Europe and Latin America
- Strategic presence in Europe and Latin America, with local market penetration to customize solutions to target market
- Access to large patient populations
- Access to and experience with Rare Diseases Patients
- Long expertise in Medical Device Studies
- Strong collaboration with specialized networks of centres
- Industry reference system with EDC, Image upload, Reporting tool with data analytics, IWRS for randomization and drug dispensing: Merge/IBM eClinical OS.
- Flexibility in providing solutions from advisory boards to Investigator Initiated Study for registration purposes
- Multidisciplinary team with technical expertise working with the Industry highest standards and validated tools, from the Protocol writing to the CSR
With offices and operating locations across Europe and Latin America, Eurotrials is prepared to manage complex pharmaceuticals, medical devices and diagnotics interventional and non-interventional studies. Having in consideration the several differences in the regulatory landscape, it is key to have the right professionals working in your study. Eurotrials has more than 20 years of experience in the industry, and in-house collaborators with more than 18 years in the company.