We handpick the best cutting edge tecnology solutions for your trial
At Eurotrials we are always aware of our partners need for a simple and efficient system, which can benefit the whole full-service lifecycle offer at any stage of the drug development process.
In 2014 Eurotrials has selected Merge as its technology partner of choice to focus on delivering the best technology solution and to streamline the data management processes across Phase I – IV studies, having now “certified designers” for eClinical OS.
eClinicalOS is a unified system that offers all of the EDC and study support capabilities in need. It’s flexible and scalable, and it can configure precisely the project workflow. Recently, Merge was named one of the top 30 innovative companies in the USA.
- Ad-hoc reporting
- Role-based dashboards
- Intelligent click-through
- Filters and subsets
- Graphical Patient Profiles
- IWRS –Dispensation
- ePRO on mobile phone
- DICOM Uploader -Deidentification DICOM tag & pixel
- EAM: Endpoint Adjudication Management :
Eurotrials – Merge partnership in place:
- Eurotrials eCRF designers are Merge certified
- Data Management for multi-national projects (Europe and LatAM)
- Several accepted product enhancements
- Eurotrials – Merge co-branding
Eurotrials in-depth knowledge of eClinical OS:
- Full validation of eClinical OS via mock trials
- First eClinical OS study in Apr/2014
- Experience with Mid-Study Updates
- Multiple trials with eCRF – IWRS and Drug Inventory and Dispensing live today
Healthcare companies are living today under the pressure to reduce costs, improve outcomes and to adapt to the new paradigm of patient centricity. As this new reality is becoming the centre of the healthcare system, evidence is becoming more complex, challenging the industry to build an analytic competence to manage the “big data” rising.
At Eurotrials, we partner with our clients, creating together a data value-based approach, leveraging the best technological solutions to provide them with a distinct advantage in today’s clinical research landscape.
Eurotrials’ Biostatistics and Data Management Department delivers the best working solutions for data management and analysis through the SAS software usage, leveraging the standardization of clinical data and validating its observance.
SAS is also a key software for statistical analysis and reporting, in order to support clinical development decisions and submissions. It enables the efficient development, execution and management of analysis and reporting activities for clinical research.
- Supporting multiple analyses.
- Comply with Regulatory standards/requirements for Data Analysis.
- Extract insights from all clinical data assets across trials, phases and therapeutic areas.
IBM SPSS Statistics
IBM SPSS Statistics is Eurotrials’ choice for the steps of analytical process, from planning to data collection and analysis, reporting and deployment. It provides the possibility to make quality decisions, empower advanced users and it facilitates the communication of results.
This software is the technological solution especially for Academic analysis or Investigator Initiated clinical research.