Leveraging expertise to enable medical devices market access
From Strategy Design to Market Access
Eurotrials addresses all steps of a medical device clinical development, including services like clinical trials monitoring, regulatory submissions, preparation of technical dossiers, post market surveillance and consultancy for new markets entry.
Our team is prepared to manage complex medical devices and diagnostics clinical trials, from the strategical consulting to the market access guidance. Present in Europe and Latin America, Eurotrials has in consideration the several differences in the regulatory landscape of distinct regions. As there is a difference between a medical device study and a pharmaceutical study, it is is important to have the right professionals working in your project, bringing the necessary expertise and generating the best outcomes for its success.
Eurotrials experience in Medical Devices goes from neurology to cardiovascular, gastroenterology, ophthalmology and respiratory diseases, among other therapeutic areas.
Eurotrials main differentiators for Medical Devices Studies
- Experience in Medical Devices clinical trials, namely on ISO 1450
- Relationships with clinical research sites experienced in medical device trials
- Our team of experts in Medical Devices, which will guarantee your product is brought to the market safely, effectively and efficiently
- Ideal data management tools to ensure the successful execution of all the data collection and management, providing accurate metrics and restricting risks
- Strong local expertise in Europe and Latin America, allowing for the best trial strategy and design, allowing cost-effective decisions.